Dog Nail Clippers the Clawper® PRO Challenge by Toe Beans
Enter for a chance to win!
The challenge, if you decide to accept it consists in helping us achieve the second and fourth pillars of our mission: "Pet parent education" and "a little bit of humor."
Our mission is to improve the lives of every fur family member. We believe passionately in the power of love and joy animals bring. Through better products, pet parent education, advocacy, and a little bit of humor, we strive to help others navigate the challenges of pet parenting.
- Post a picture of your pup/kitty with The Clawper® to participate for a chance to win a $200 Chewy gift card.🤞
- The post with the greatest number of reactions wins, so make sure you share it with your friends and family!!
- There is no limit to the number of contests your pup/kitty can enter so long as you use a different picture and comment each time. However, you are only allowed to win once.
This contest is open to residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Please refer to the "Official Rules" below for more information.
Add a comment to our Facebook post with a picture of your pup/kitty AND The Clawper®.
- The goal is to educate other pet parents on how to "Clawper®" their dog/cat's claws by sharing how you do it.
- Ideally the post should be educational and entertaining to enhance your chances of winning.
- Please include the following hashtags on your entry: #TheClawper #FurryToeBeans
- Start your post with "Hi, I'm Squirt's (name of your kitty/pup) from Texas (state), I’m a chihuahua (breed) rescue and I've accepted The Clawper® Challenge! Here's my pro tip: Always give a treat to your pup/kitty after Clawpering his/her claws. 😀
- Make sure at least one side of The Clawper® is clearly visible in the picture. It must be clear that you are using The Clawper® and not any other tool.
- That's it!
A winner will be drawn on the 6th and 20th of each month beginning on August 20, 2020.
Winners are announced only on facebook
in the contest post pinned to the top of the page.
- ▼Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS HOSTED BY BRAD & MOO MERCHANTS, LLC AND IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only open to residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to enter or win. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant affirms that s/he has read and agrees to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules, and that eligibility requirements have been met. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: There will be biweekly Sweepstakes beginning on August 5, 2020* and ending September 6, 2020. Each of the Sweepstakes will last for 14 days, beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST on the sixth and twenty-first day of the month the sweepstakes and ending at 8:00 p.m. ET on the twentieth and sixth of the following month. All entries must be received by 8:00 p.m. ET of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. September 20, 2020.
*The first Sweepstakes will begin on 08/05/2020 and will end on 8:00 p.m. ET 08/20/2020.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by posting a video online at www.facebook.com/furrytoebeans. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC.
5. Prizes: There will be one (1) prize awarded for each Sweepstakes. Each prize consists of a $100 gift certificate to a pet supply store. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Brad & Moo Merchants, LLCs discretion. Unless otherwise specified, the prize is nontransferable/assignable to others and a request for the cash equivalent by Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received by having the most Facebook reactions during Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified via Facebook or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. One Winner per household is permitted. Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BRAD & MOO MERCHANTS LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted to Entrant: By entering this Sweepstakes (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), Entrant understands and agrees that Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC and Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Entrant’s name, likeness, entry, picture, voice, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, except where prohibited by law.
9. Terms & Conditions: Brad & Moo Merchants LLC’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC. Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website related to the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook, Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent corporations, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Sponsor, Facebook and each of the irrespective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ List or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, 1390 Chain Bridge Road #A168, McLean, VA 22101, USA. Requests must be received no later than six months (180 days) from the end of the sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, 1390 Chain Bridge Road #A168, McLean, VA 22101, USA.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.