Yes, we are! The Toe Beans® and associated brands are exclusively sold by Brad & Moo Merchants, LLC, a small family-owned business based in Northern Virginia. Unlike many remote sellers, we contribute to the US economy by paying taxes in the US while keeping Americans working.
We abide by all US laws, in particular those regarding the handling of your personal information. Did you know that non-US based online sellers have no obligation to play by the same rules?
We are also an "A" rated accredited US Better Business Bureau company. We uphold the 8 principles of the BBB standards for trust in everything we do. These principles are: build trust, advertise honestly, tell the truth, be transparent, honor promises, be responsive, safeguard privacy, and embody integrity.
We believe it all starts with trust, check out our BBB page.
We're glad you asked. At Toe Beans® we define better products as products that not only have better performance, but are also made, delivered, and disposed of in a more environmentally friendly manner. This implies developing products that cause less environmental damage throughout their life cycle.
We are concerned with exceeding your fur family member's present needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. We are acutely aware that the resources we use today are being borrowed from the future, and thus our current needs must be met in a sustainable way.
Additionally, we are fully committed to doing everything within our power to minimize the waste output of our supply chains. This includes relying more and more on shorter domestic or European supply chains that have a lower carbon footprint due to lower transportation distances; as opposed to relying on long global supply chains that extend all the way to Asia.
In our relentless pursuit to reduce every fur baby's carbon paw-print and to make our modest contribution to a healthier planet, we've deliberately excluded single use plastic packaging from our products. If plastic packaging is required by a third party vendor, we only use recycled plastic that can again be recycled. Learn more by reading our sustainability promise.
The short answer is we offer more value. Every product on our website gives you more value per dollar than a competing similar product commercially available.
Here are some value-enhancing attributes inherent in every product that carries the "Toe Beans®" or "By Toe Beans®" mark of distinction:
- Every Product is Developed Thinking of the Safety and Long-Term Health of your Fur Baby: All of our products are free from chemicals and materials that could irreversibly harm your fur baby over time. Have you ever done research on the safety of ingredients used in products your fur baby consumes? We have, and our findings prompted us to create Toe Beans® and all of our associated brands. Skim our blog, we have written several articles on this subject.
- There's Nothing like US Manufacturing Standards: We strive to work exclusively with US-based (or European) ingredient/materials suppliers that apply safe manufacturing standards. Did you know that "safe manufacturing practices" can be very lax in other parts of the world? This fact results in seemingly safe products that may end up hurting your fur baby over the long run.
- Built to Protect: Toe Beans® products only utilize carefully thought-out packaging and product tags with very-low-to-zero environmental impact. Do you ever think of your fur baby's carbon paw print?
- Environmental Sustainability: Our responsible shipping practices help preserve the planet. Every Toe Beans® product will reach your hands using only recyclable shipping materials. Have you thought of the big impact of seemingly small contributions like this one?
- We don't Just Sell "Pet Stuff" Online: We are on a mission to contribute to the well-being of your fur babies via pet parent education (some products will give you access to the PDF version of our AMZ best-selling books for FREE). Did you know that a pet-care educated pet parent can greatly contribute to the well-being and happiness of fur family members by making better and informed decisions?
- Responsible Supply Chain Management Practices: We believe our supply chain networks are the links between our human activity and the natural world. We continually seek to find ways to reduce transportation emissions by shortening our supply chains. For example, we favor domestic sourcing practices over long supply chains that extend all the way to Asia. Did you know there is a negative correlation between the miles traveled by items you consume and environmental integrity?
The list goes on, but what's important here is that every product you buy from us has been meticulously designed and developed to protect, preserve, and improve your life, your fur baby's life, as well as the planet.
At Toe Beans® we don't cut corners, but rather, we cut harmful ingredients, chemicals, materials, and negative environmental impact. Quality and sustainability are integral to everything we do. We couldn't do it any other way; it is our philosophy of life.
For the healthy, happy, and long life of our fur family members!
Yes, we do! Registration is required. Please refer to our coupons page for more details.
This is a great question and we hear it often. The short answer is we have high standards and screening methods before introducing a new product into our store.
Unlike many online pet shops that act more like .com websites with no actual physical operations in the US (aka drop shippers), all the products in our catalog are manufactured for Toe Beans and our associated family of brands under our own guidelines. We physically store in the US all the products that reach your doorsteps.
This allows us to achieve two main goals. First, it allows us to set stringent quality assurance measures through our supply chains, from source all the way to your hands. And, second it also allows us to make sure every single product in our catalog has a distinct value added not found in most generic second best alternative products.
Sure, you could certainly find somewhat similar alternative products at lower prices online that may have a somewhat similar performance. However, we are confident that you are unlikely to find alternative products that offer the same or even similar product benefits.
We believe that customers do not simply buy products, but rather they buy products plus their associated product benefits (value added attributes). At Toe Beans we strive to provide unique products with unique value added attributes. Take for instance The Clawper PRO. In addition to its sharp claw cutting tools, The Clawper PRO comes with two bonus items meant to have an impact on your pup, the environment and you, of course. Every product in our catalog is conceived with a unique value proposition in these three dimensions.
Purchasing pet supplies from our small catalog means higher added value, higherquality, higher impact (on your dog/cat, the environment and you), stellar customer service and the highest levels of confidence from purchasing from a US Better Business Bureau A+ rated and TrustedSite verified company. All this in every single item.
We take pride in our small assortment of unique products. Bringing unique products to our customers is something we take very seriously. We continue to slowly expand our product offerings without ever losing sight of our focus: high quality items over high quantity of items.
To check the status of your order, please take the following steps:
1. On a desktop, click the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner. On a mobile device, click the "hamburger" in the upper left corner to display the menu, then click on "Login."
2. Enter your email and password to display your Order History and to view your Fulfillment Status.
You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. A status of "Fulfilled" means your order has been shipped. You will also receive an email at time of shipment with your tracking information.
If your order is in a status of "Unfulfilled" simply email us or give us a call to modify or cancel your order. Please have your order number and email address ready and a furry helper will be happy to assist you.
Our return process is simple; just complete the return form on our return policy page. We'll send you a return shipping label via email within 24 hours. You just need to package up your return and stick it in your mailbox. You can also read more about how we refund your order.
Sorry, all ebooks are non-refundable. Please review your order carefully before checking out.
Most customers can expect to receive their order within 2 to 5 business days.
All of our products ship for free! No minimum purchase amount required.
We currently ship within the continental United-States. For orders outside the continental US and international please contact us at email@example.com
Yes we do. You will have the option to pick standard shipping (FREE) or expedited shipping at checkout.
Yes we do, and it's an integral part of our corporate mission. You can learn more by reading our detailed Sustainability Policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
Any surprise gifts or promotional material included in your purchase must be returned along with your purchased item. Any surprise gifts or promotional material not received with your return will be deducted from your purchase amount at market value.
Please check out our detailed Return Policy for more information.
Sign up to receive our blog posts, coupons, new product releases, and more.